Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Saver


I’m not a fan of Black Friday shopping. Why submit oneself to chaotic crowds and the prospect of getting TRAMPLED, just to get a deal on stuff? Especially on the day after a holiday meant for reminding us to be thankful for what we already have. To me, Thanksgiving is the perfect excuse to spend time with family and friends and just veg out. And you can even have your cake (or pecan pie) and eat it too – you can still score some sweet deals, without ever leaving your couch, thanks to the web. Which brings me to a retail experience I do support: Cyber Monday. If you want to get discounts without dealing with the crazies, just go online and do some damage, now through Monday – with the exception of Barnes & Noble. (See below.) Here are promotion codes for some of my favorite retailers:


Enter code T9P3E3W for 30% off 1 item – expires today, Sunday.

Enter code COLOR25 for 25% off.

Enter code TREAT for 25% off.


Enter code BIGEVENT12 for 20% off.

A

P.S. My friend/future sister-in-law Jamie shared this someecard on Facebook. 


I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...